Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THANK YOU!


A big thank you to those who have left feedback online or by sending e-mails. After some research I found out that I know everyone personally who left messages here even those who used fake names. This means that the blog is successful at reaching out to the network of dorks. I read all the posts -- sooner or later -- but please don't expect an answer! I hope the blog continues to be rather useless to the download generation. I believe that MP3 blogs have their place, but it's a different thing altogether, so I have no intention of adding links to those, so please don't ask.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder how you do all this research stuff on a weekday in the office...
three posts on one day!
the blog is up and running.
hope your boss never see this blog along with the exact time and date
;)
cheers from nuremberg

Jul 23, 2009, 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger heartfirst said...

Dude -- I think your watch is off. None of those posts show a work time. I am not a night nurse!!!

Jul 23, 2009, 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger Akerbeltz said...

Non-MP3 blogs like yours are my favorites. Keep up the great job, Flo!

Jul 24, 2009, 5:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home